Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 3 - We Have Growth

Here we are at day 3 and I already notice some growth!  YES!  

The captions on the photographs reflect which greenhouse (first number) and which column(s) (second number(s)). 

It's hard to see in this picture, but there's a small, white stem growing from the pellet furthest to the right.  I'm especially surprised by this one since the germination period is 14-20 days.

1/12 = Chives, Garlic

All my lettuce and spinach can go in the garden as soon as the ground is soft so I'm pretty excited about these.
 
2/9 = Lettuce, Little Caesar

These next 2 pictures are the Zinnia's.  This one has progressed the most out of everything, but doesn't surprise me much since the germination period is 7-10 days.

3/6-7 = Zinnia, Purple Prince

3/6-7 = Zinnia, Purple Prince



















This is what the bloom will look like upon maturity.  Gorgeous!  I'm not sure where I'm going to put these yet but I can't imagine I'll have a difficult time placing them.


Purple Prince Zinnia bloom


No comments:

Post a Comment